Fitness tip of the week....

Try somethng new this week. Venture out of your box of routines and challenge your body in new ways!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Night Training

My schedule got moved around this morning and I was unable to complete my workout in the am as usual, so I planned to do it this evening after all of my clients. I have to tip my hat to those who make that a regular habit. I just don't find the energy I usually have in the morning when I try to work out at night. I fatigue quicker, and am worried about finishing quicker so I can head home. I completed my workout however and felt good as I trek towards my peak performance.

Tip: working out in the morning eliminates any chance of you bailing out later because of fatigue, stress, or just lack of motivation. Getting up a little earlier is certainly harder, but well worth it when you have an overall better day, are more alert, and know that you don't have to dig deep that night to make your way to the gym. Once in the habit, I promise it gets easier and more enjoyable.

Off to a blissful evening of rest!

1 comment:

  1. In 2008, I was going to the gym pretty regularly and was pretty happy about that..but I always found myself enjoying after the workout was done as compared to how I felt on my way to the gym. Probably the thing I long most for is that feeling you say that once in the habit, it gets easier and more enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete